Meet Dan and Annette Hellbusch from Country Lane Gardens!
Lifelong gardeners and lovers of plants and good food, Dan and Annette opened Country Lane Gardens to fulfill their desire to grow healthy natural food & beautiful plants for their Columbus community. Their greenhouse and farm is just a few miles outside of Columbus making it a quick and accessible slice of plant paradise!
Country Lane Gardens offers:
- Beautiful local flowers and floral design
- Seasonal Produce at their farm & Columbus Farmers' Market
- Chicken & Duck Eggs
- Goat & Chicken Meat
Country Lane Gardens is a small diverse farm and greenhouse just outside of Columbus Nebraska. In the spring they are a popular spot in the Columbus area to get beautiful and diverse bedding plants – from hydrangeas to annual pepper plants to colorful hanging baskets. During the summer the Hellbuschs are focusing on growing vegetables, fruits and flowers for their farmers' market stand. Annette has a special touch with flower growing and arranging – check out the beautiful blooms in person at their farm store or at their farmers' market stall in Columbus every Saturday morning. If you can't make it out in person, find them on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/freshfromthecountry/ Be sure to check out all the bountiful autumn produce and products they offer– like pumpkins, gourds, fruit, storage crops, dried flowers, chicken and duck eggs, and chicken and goat meat.
Where to find Country Lane Gardens:
- Summer hours : Monday – Friday 10:00am - 5:30pm, Saturday: 9am-1pm, Sundays: Closed
- Address : 5132 East 8th St. Columbus, NE 68601
- Columbus Farmers' Market – Saturdays from 7:30 - Noon
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/freshfromthecountry/
- Attend on-farm classes like wreath-making & more!