Author: Common Good Farm
Use spinach or any other green...arugula, pea shoots, parsley...anything!
- 3 – 5 c. spinach leaves
- 1/3 c. olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic (or garlic chives)
- 1/3 c. nuts (pine nuts or other)
- 1/3 c. grated parmesan cheese
- Food process all but parmesan together until smooth.
- Stir in parmesan cheese.
- Use on homemade pizza or toss into hot pasta.
Best used in just a few days or you can freeze without the parmesan & add that upon usage.
Learn more about Common Good Farm