The Spicy Granny Burger
- 1 lb local ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 4 buns
- Smoked gouda cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 granny smith apple
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Mystic Rhoads Jerk Seasoning
- Shredded lettuce
- 4 tsp mustard
- Thinly slice granny smith apple. Coat with olive oil and toss in jerk seasoning. Wrap in foil and cook on grill until apples are soft.
- Season beef with salt and pepper. Make into 4 patties and grill. When cooked through, layer top of burger with cheese and let melt.
- Stack bun with burger, 2-3 apple slices, lettuce and tsp of mustard. Eat!
Learn more about Mystic Rhoads Productions Inc. (MRP)