Roasted Winter Squash & Sweet Potatoes
Author: From Mollie Katzen's "Vegetable Heaven", Common Good Farm
Great as they are as a side, or as filling in wraps/burritos & such…easy to add additional veg with them like beets or carrots.
- Winter Squash
- Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Cut the veggie into pieces ¾ inch thick (peel if you want to).
- Spread out the veggies on an oiled tray & brush the open sides with a little extra oil. Salt lightly, cover tightly with foil & roast for 30 minutes or until just tender.
- For a crisper texture, remove the foil & move the tray to the top of the oven for the last 10 minutes of roasting.
- Transfer the veggies to a bowl & cover until serving time, so they won’t dry out.
Learn more about Common Good Farm