Meet Zoua Lo of Lu's Flowers & Vegetables near Fremont, NE!
What Lu's Flowers & Vegetables offers:
- An assortment of farm fresh vegetables
- Fresh cut flower bouquets at farmers markets
- Cut flowers for weddings, funerals, & other events
Fields of colorful flowers!
If you have never visited a flower farm, this is your year to go! There is something uplifting about being surrounded by the beauty and color of flowers in a field. At Lu's Flowers and Vegetables, you are sure to spot common flowers like bright yellow sunflowers, a rainbow of zinnias, echinacea blooms, but you'll also spot purple lupine flowers, breathtaking dahlias, ornamental millet, and showy Snow-on-the-mountain foilage.
Lu's Flowers & Vegetables welcomes visitors for self-guided tours on the farm or you can contact them directly for a guided tour of their fields of flowers & vegetables (find their contact information here). The farm is located just north of Fremont, a quick 1 hour drive from Lincoln and less than a 45 minute drive from Omaha. The farm requests that there is 1 adult for every child to ensure safety!
"Thank you for the beautiful flowers. They worked perfect for our daughter’s wedding reception. We had so many compliments."
Show off the beauty of Nebraska-grown flowers at your next event! This testimonial from a local wedding reception that featured beautifully grown bright yellow sunflowers, a hallmark of Nebraska countrysides in Nebraska. Whether it is a wedding, party, or funeral - sourcing locally-grown flowers is a unique and special way to bring color into the room. Find a list of farms that grow fresh Nebraska-grown cut flowers on our website here: http://buylocalnebraska.org/flowers-seeds-trees-and-transplants/cut-flowers
Where to find Lu's Flowers & Vegetables:
- Flower bouquets and vegetables available on the farm - 7 days a week - 9am to 6pm - at 2256 Rosedale Rd. Fremont, Nebraska 68025
- Visit the farmers' markets in Lincoln, Omaha, or Fremont - visit their Facebook Events page to see their market schedule
- Order flowers for your next event call or message on Facebook (click contact information below for details!)
- Contact information