Lavender Sugar Syrup
Author: Sleepy Bees Lavender Farm
- 1 C Water
- 1 C Sugar
- 1 TBS. Lavender Buds (you can add as little or as much as you like according to taste.)
- Heat water and sugar in a heavy pot, stirring constantly until sugar is completely dissolved.It is not necessary to boil.
- Add the lavender buds and remove from heat.
- Let the lavender steep for 30 minutes to 2 hours, depending on your taste.The longerit steeps, the more lavender flavor you will have.
- Pour through a strainer to remove the buds. Use immediately, or can be refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
Learn more about Sleepy Bees Lavender Farm