Author: Common Good Farm, Common Good Farm
Another farm favorite, shared many years ago by a CSA member to Common Good Farm. It’s a family favorite of hers from Martha Stewart Living Cookbook.
- 2 medium zucchini
- 10 sprigs parsley, stems removed & chopped
- 1/4 t. pepper
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1 t. salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- Grate zucchini into bowl. Add salt, parsley, garlic, pepper & eggs. Mix well.
- Slowly add flour.
- Heat 2 T. olive oil in large skillet.
- Drop 2 T. of zucchini mix into pan, repeat, spacing fritters 2”apart.
- Cook fritters until golden on both sides.
Learn more about Common Good Farm