Meet Open Harvest Co-op Grocer, community-owned for over 40 years!
“Real Food. Real Local. Real Community."
Located in the center of Lincoln Nebraska, Open Harvest has been committed to supporting local producers and offering healthy, safe foods to the people of Nebraska. Open Harvest is a full service grocer that carries local products in every department of the store - local products make up nearly 30% of total sales!
Open Harvest is a friendly neighborhood grocery store, check out all they have to offer:
- Curbside pickup with online ordering!
- Beautiful local and organic produce section.
- Big Bulk section – grains, flours, snacks, coffee, tea, spices, herbs, peanut butter, honey, olive oil, kombucha, maple syrup, and more!
- In-store Deli and Bakery where you can pick up a loaf of bread, order a burrito, or get a to-go container of your favorite freshly made deli food.
- Meat and seafood department carrying local, organic or sustainable products.
- Local, organic or sustainable dairy, cheese and eggs.
- Foods for all dietary needs!
- Fully stocked Health and Wellness department.
- Household items and pet food!
- Delicious: Catering Options
- Classes, food and product demos, samples, and community support!
Open Harvest is a cooperative of around 3,000 dedicated, diverse and engaged member-owners. You do not need to be a member to shop here, however through membership you can contribute to the democratic process of the cooperative model. Members elect a board of directors made up of fellow member-owners to lead the cooperative in a manner that is based on the values and principles of self-help, self-responsibility, democracy, equality, equity and solidarity.
Stop by, or check out their social media pages for weekly sales, sampling and demos, and community events!
Where to find Open Harvest: