REGISTER online: Farmers' Market Registration Here *
*Those who register for BFBL membership after January 31st 2019 will be listed in our online food directory only.
*Registration begins in December 2019 to be included in the printed 2020 Food Guide.
1 – 5 vendors $25
6-15 vendors $50
16 – 35 vendors $150
36+ vendors $250
- *New in 2019* On-Site Visitor Surveys. Make Data Work For You. We know that finding time to create surveys and collect data at market is hard to do! In 2019, BFBL is offering to work with individual market members to conduct on-site paper surveys of market visitors 2 - 4 days out of the season. The goal is to collect metrics for your market that can steer long-term decision making, increase sales at market and help you create data-driven messaging.
- Buy Fresh Buy Local Nebraska has access to the Farmers Market Coalition resources, which expands the information and assistance we can share with your market.
- Listing in a beautiful, professionally-designed local food directory, identifying your farmers' market as one that supports Nebraska diversified family farmers and ranchers, and that offers consumers locally-produced food.
- Listing in the Online Food Guide.
- Receive a BFBLN Certificate, appropriate signage and promotional materials as needed.
- Promotion through BFBLN website, email, social media and traditional media.
- Highlight as a “Featured Member of the Week” on social media and the website. Articles are archived on the BFBLN website for consumer’s awareness.
- Take part in events that keep you connected with other BFBLN members and consumers searching for locally-grown and raised food, and organizations and agencies that support local food production and Nebraska’s outstanding diversified farmers and ranchers.
- Marketing, business management, pricing, new regulations trainings and technical assistance as requested.
To be eligible you must:
- Eligible farmers' markets are located in Nebraska and feature foods or other agricultural products grown in Nebraska or bordering counties to Nebraska.
- Farmers' markets can use BFBLN materials only to promote their markets. Vendors must join individually to use signage and point of purchase materials.
- Market vendors must fit into at least one of the criteria listed under farmers. BFBLN members that also retail non- locally produced items are expected to take care not to use BFBLN materials in a misleading manner.
- If you are a farmer/rancher who is growing and selling your own product on your farm or at a stand on your property, please go to Farmers/Ranchers section