Meet Tony and Amber Ellsworth of Ellsworth Crossing Farm to Fork Market in Waterloo, NE.
What Ellsworth Crossing Farm to Fork Market offers:
- A variety of meats including:
- Wagyu beef
- Dairy products
- Micro greens
- & so much more!
“Come visit Ellsworth Crossing for your Farm to Table needs.”
Owners of Ellsworth Crossing, Tony and Amber Ellsworth, sell some of their own products in the shop, but also pride themselves on supporting other local producers and food artisans. Sourcing from over 50 vendors, Ellsworth Crossing offers a truly unique opportunity to buy everything you need for a family dinner rooted in the tastes of Nebraska. From Nebraska-farmed salmon and prairie bison to free-range chickens and teas.
What makes the products on the shelf so special is that Tony and Amber cultivate personal relationships with all their vendors. This ensures all products are from small and medium scale producers that value quality and sustainable farming practices.
Customers enjoy shopping at the Ellsworth Crossing Market because they can source high-quality foods from sustainable local farms. Some of our favorites at Ellsworth Crossing:
- Smoked Salmon Dip
- Beef Chuck Roasts (makes the best stew!)
- Ready to grill Wagyu beef burgers
- Lion’s Mane Mushrooms
To learn more about their product offerings, visit: https://ellsworthcrossing.com/our-products/
Where to find Ellsworth Crossing Farm to Fork Market:
- Shop in person at their Farm to Fork Market open Tuesday through Saturday (visit their website or FB page for up to date hours!): 26902 West Center Road Waterloo, NE 68069, US
- Visit their website: https://ellsworthcrossing.com/
- Shop their online store: https://app.barn2door.com/ellsworthcrossing/all
- Contact info: http://buylocalnebraska.org/online-food-guide/ellsworth-crossing
This article was written in collaboration with Buy Fresh Buy Local staff and UNL Student Libby Heenan.