Meet owners, Chef Rachel McGill & General Manager Marypat Heineman from DISH Restaurant!
"The flavors, textures, and colors of fresh, local produce cannot be overstated. Real food makes good food.”
DISH Restaurant offers:
- Creative, quality and local menu options that change seasonally.
- Expertly crafted and fun cocktails.
- Beautiful atomosphere and professional, experienced service.
Where to get DISH:
- Currently serving 'Family Meals' for curbside pickup, Wednesday - Saturday evenings.
- 11th & “O” Street Lincoln Nebraska
- Call 402-475-9475 or book online for reservations!
DISH has been a downtown Lincoln staple for over a decade. The current owners, General Manager Marypat Heineman and Chef Rachel McGill, purchased the restaurant in August 2016 from their mentor and longtime chef/owner of DISH. The menu changes seasonally in order to highlight the flavors of the season and make the most of the bounty of Nebraska agriculture.
Marypat and Rachel can be found frequenting Lincoln farmers' markets to scope out the freshest offerings to feature on their menu. They also buy heavily from Lone Tree Foods, a local food distribution company that purchases local goods from local farms.
smoked and grilled corn, shallot-mint yogurt, corn puree, smoked-candied pecan
DRIED PORCINI CRUSTED FILET*
celery root + coffee cream / parisienne sweet potato / charred broccolette / smoked apple / fried sage aioli / red onion puree / potato crisp / brown butter pecan
ROASTED+SEARED KING OYSTER MUSHROOM
ancient grains / mushroom dashi / kale / date-grapefruit vinaigrette / squash puree / charred cauliflower